Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Content Aware Scaling - Christian Kinch

I had just watched a video on a tool called "Content Aware Scaling." In this video it showed me how to stretch out photos in Adobe Photoshop CS5 without making them seem so bunched up. With the Content Aware Scaling tool, I can stretch out photos without making the picture seem bunched up together and/or seem as if the image is being stretched too much. This helps me a lot considering the fact that I'm going to be working on a project that has to deal with the creation of a brochure. With the use of this tool, I will be able to reduce the size of large pictures without losing the quality in which I took them. So that when I place the images onto my brochure, they look as if they were not stretched and/or reduced at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment